Saturday, April 23, 2011

Papa Ganache

 
In Keyport, New Jersey there is a small vegan bakery that specializes in cupcakes called Papa Ganache.  This place is about an hour from us, so we only go there on rare occasions and when we do go we stock up.  Joel was supposed to go to a magic tournament today but he got cancelled on so he brought up the idea of us going there again.  Of course I jumped at the idea.   
  

 


The bakery is very small and only has about one case of cupcakes and a few other pastries but they are delicious and pretty imaginative.  All of the staff is super friendly and knowledgeable and the owner is very sweet and enthusiastic.  She even took my cell to explain all the options to my friend.  This is the second time I’ve been there and since the last time only a few cupcakes were the same.    


 


I’m not sure if I remember all the descriptions correctly here is what I think we got (yeah we know it’s a lot, don’t judge us): cinnamon bun, fudge brownie, chocolate chip sandwich with vanilla frosting, mini carrot cake (with real carrots) with bunny vanilla frosting, peanut butter banana cupcake, banana nut cupcake, almond cupcake with real strawberry frosting, mud cupcake with gummy worms, coconut cream pie tort, chocolate cheesecake, strawberry pineapple cheesecake, and blueberry cheesecake.  The cheesecakes are amazing and very creamy.  So far, I have loved every cupcake except the shnozberry cupcake which I would just say is rated as good.  Most of their cupcakes range from really yummy to amazing.  The cinnamon bun and chocolate chip sandwhich were quite good as well.  I would highly recommend this vegan bakery to anyone that loves cupcakes. For any gluten-free people out there, there is an entire shelf dedicated to gluten-free cupcakes.








Papa Ganache
25 Church St
Keyport, NJ 07735
(732) 217-1750
www.papaganache.com

No comments:

Post a Comment